We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Warning warning Do Not stay in the hotel corbeta i

Which Playa Blanca hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Uk
1 post
Save Topic
Warning warning Do Not stay in the hotel corbeta i

Do not stay here the rooms are wet and damp food crap. Am a honest chap. Here I have spoke to 8 couples and all say the same .

Same food every day. , pool cold , dirty room , staff very rude. Thay say sorry not my hotel thay don't want to know .

Your room not tv. Un less you pay 37 euro for the week , no kettle. If you pay for the week 20 euros, Pls pls pls not stay you will be so in happy and I would like you to have a nice time.

UK
Destination Expert
for Ayia Napa, Puerto Del Carmen, Skala, Cyprus, Protaras
Level Contributor
13,950 posts
129 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Warning warning Do Not stay in the hotel corbeta i

Assume you didn't read the reviews before you booked ? They tell you everything you need to know tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotel_Review-g652121-d2921… Perhaps your post should be rewritten as a review instead as nobody will see your post as it moves further and further down the forums ?

Edited: 13 January 2014, 23:14
Kingston-upon-Hull...
Level Contributor
499 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Warning warning Do Not stay in the hotel corbeta i

Dav170y Sorry you had a bad experience but you really should do a bit of research before you book a holiday. Trip advisor is a fantastic website to research,ask questions etc prior to going away and should help you when deciding where to go where to stay etc etc,I wouldn't book a holiday without using it. Garry

Aylesbury
Destination Expert
for Playa Blanca
Level Contributor
11,468 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Warning warning Do Not stay in the hotel corbeta i

I just skimmed through the first 3 pages of the review and you would think you were at two different hotels between pages 1 and 2 unless you are an experienced reader of them, you could easy get fooled by some of them, sorry for you having bad accom Dav170y, it's not easy but I can read between the lines, it wouldn't be a place I would stay in, it a pity some people will put up with anything and say they had a nice time

Gloucester, United...
Level Contributor
3,886 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Warning warning Do Not stay in the hotel corbeta i

I see what you mean about the reviews Delboy. Depending on which page you view the reviews vary massively. Strange to see almost solid blocks of good then bad then good again. That said, the number of reviews giving Average or poorer rating would have put me off.

To those being critical of Dav170y I would just say that not everybody does know about TripAdvisor before they travel - some learn about it from others whilst away and then have the decency to come here to try to warn others.

Aylesbury
Destination Expert
for Playa Blanca
Level Contributor
11,468 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Warning warning Do Not stay in the hotel corbeta i

yes you have to really read what they say, one person gives it 4 stars and says something like, " i don't know what they are moaning , if the food is so bad, there are some lovely restaurants outside" hmm lol

Just one that gave me a smile today as a 4 star review

On the White Suites, a person who had stayed at the Bahia last year was worried that when they stayed there last year the hotel was kind to the stray cats. However they had heard that the hotel had since been refurbished/ changed and were hoping the new hotel would continue to do so and saying one day they hoped to return lol

Edited: 14 January 2014, 17:45
6. Re: Warning warning Do Not stay in the hotel corbeta i

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 January 2015, 06:18