We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Iberostar Papagayo

Which Playa Blanca hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Stafford, England
Level Contributor
51 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
Iberostar Papagayo

I'm staying at this hotel with my family in July. I have a little boy who will be 10 months when we travel so still on jars/sachets of baby food. Do the rooms have a fridge as his food will need to be kept cool? Also do the tour operators have kids clubs there or is it just the hotel run kids club? Any other tips or advice would be welcomed.

Thank you.

Lancashire, United...
Destination Expert
for Playa Blanca
Level Contributor
33,171 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Iberostar Papagayo

It's only a hotel run kids club as far as I know for ages 4-10 yrs. I think the rooms have a mini bar type fridge, so won't get cold but should chill.

Aylesbury
Destination Expert
for Playa Blanca
Level Contributor
11,042 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Iberostar Papagayo

a recent member reported on here that the fridge advertised was not a fridge and didn't get anything cold and the management of the hotel replied as such

We lament hearing your dissatisfaction with the operation of the mini bar in your room, however we would like to point out that a mini bar is a maintainer not a proper fridge as reported both on our brochure and website.

glasgow
Level Contributor
112 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Iberostar Papagayo

It is just a hotel run kids club but I must say it is very good, their staff are great with the kids.

4. Re: Iberostar Papagayo

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 March 2015, 06:17