We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

One for the ladies!

Level Contributor
2 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
One for the ladies!

Hello everyone :)

I will be visiting Playa Blanca for the next time next month as I am invited to a wedding there. I am just wondering can any of you ladies (or guys!) recommend a good hairdresser and beautician in the area? I would love to get my hair and makeup done on the morning of the wedding, but I'm finding it difficult to get contact details for salons in Playa Blanca.

Any info would be greatly appreciated. :)

Aylesbury
Destination Expert
for Playa Blanca
Level Contributor
12,483 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: One for the ladies!

Hi Belle

check out these two places, i have no idea if they are any good, I know I saw and photographed the one in the Papagayo Commercial Centre again this year

tripadvisor.co.uk/…55126840

Edited: 28 March 2014, 11:19
Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
434 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: One for the ladies!

My wife uses one called Arminda Cabrera which she says is very good, and there's another one called Miss Una's which she says is also pretty good.

Aylesbury
Destination Expert
for Playa Blanca
Level Contributor
12,483 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: One for the ladies!

yes Arminda Cabrera that mkt's wife likes is the one with the orange sign next to the Romantica Resto unless she has moved

4. Re: One for the ladies!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 09 June 2014, 00:35
Stoke-on-Trent...
Level Contributor
296 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: One for the ladies!

There is or was a hairdressing salon in the Lanzarote Princess hotel run by an English lady who I seem to remember taught hairdressing in the UK. It was on the lower floor

Have a look at this post

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g652121-i11244-k…

Regards

Huddersfield...
Level Contributor
1,171 posts
119 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: One for the ladies!

Hi there....not sure where you are staying but there is an English hairdressers called 'Kirsty's' in CC Limones....just around the corner near Popeyes/Spar.

I've not used her myself but husband needed a trim one time and she seemed nice.

Level Contributor
2 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: One for the ladies!

Thank you Chester and Nicr74, I will check out both places. :)