We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Paradise Island

Level Contributor
5 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Paradise Island

Hi,

Me & my partner are looking at holidays at the moment. Paradise Island in Playa Blanca is one of our options - we would be travelling mid Sept.

Has any one stayed in this hotel? How did you find it? We would be travelling with our 3 year old daughter also.

Thanks x

Aylesbury
Destination Expert
for Playa Blanca
Level Contributor
12,803 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Paradise Island

the hotel is a little bit isolated away from the town and you would perhaps need buses or taxi's

Level Contributor
5 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Paradise Island

Thanks Del Boy, do you know of any family hotels closer to the town?

Is the town a far walk from Paradise Island? We do like a bit of a walk on holiday.

Aylesbury
Destination Expert
for Playa Blanca
Level Contributor
12,803 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Paradise Island

It's a very long walk GlasgowLass, I personally wouldn't want to do it (daily), try the Lanzarote Princess (is where I would attempt to go), Lanzarote Park (no air con) another possiblity

Edited: 28 March 2014, 15:17
prestonpans
Level Contributor
135 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Paradise Island

we stayed next door to paradise island for 3 months, we walked right to center of playa blanca in 20mins and we are both pensioners. And in the complex next door you will find (in my opinion) the best bar in playa blanca and it dishes up superb food

Aylesbury
Destination Expert
for Playa Blanca
Level Contributor
12,803 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Paradise Island

you have 4/5 restaurants on the promenade between the Rubicon Palace and Flamingo beach which are walkable the flamingo beach would be the nearest but a good walk (but is at present tied up in a sunbed dispute at the moment. I always like my beach 10 minutes from the apartment and IMO the best beach is the Dorada, The Lanzarote Princess sits nicely a few mins walk across the road from the beach, you have the centre of town just 10 mins away and the marina 15 minutes. The town promenade, the marina and the commercial centre have the majority of the restaurants

6. Re: Paradise Island

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 March 2015, 06:16