We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Supermarkets

Which Playa Blanca hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
9 posts
20 reviews
Save Topic
Supermarkets

Going to the pueblo mariners apts in October. Where is the nearest place to buy basics? Any nice bakeries near to get rolls and croissants? I have been to Lanzarote before but not to Playa Blanca. Hoping the weather is good in October. Know it is ages off but I always like to prepare! Thanks

Aylesbury
Destination Expert
for Playa Blanca
Level Contributor
11,041 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Supermarkets

There are two supermarkets in the marina area, a hiperdino at the marina itself and another in the shopping centre across the road from the Pueblo Marinero both sell bread but not notice if they have croissants.

The weather can't be predicted it can and hopefully will be nice for you

Northern Ireland
Level Contributor
1,636 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Supermarkets

You've chosen well. Location of pueblo marinero is, in my opinion, one of if not the best location in the resort.right on the seafront promenade with all the facilities of marina rubicon on your doorstep. Great bars, restaurants and tapas bars. And literally across from you there is a large supermarket in the shopping centre so you can get your basics and be back in your apartment in seconds. The best bakery is at the other end of the resort (le moka) but hopefully others can suggest a nearby one.

You are also only a 15 minute stroll along the promenade into Playa Blanca.

Hope you really enjoy it and do let us know if you want any specific advice on any other issue, restaurants etc.

Aylesbury
Destination Expert
for Playa Blanca
Level Contributor
11,041 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Supermarkets

have a look at my trip report where I give you a good idea on your accommodation, area and PB itself, hundreds of photos included and is on the top thread of the Lanzarote forum, posts 3 and 4, supermarkets included.

link to Lanzarote forum

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowForum-g187477-i240-Lan…

Bridgend, United...
Level Contributor
26 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Supermarkets

Pueblo Marinero is a great hotel and the supermarket in the shopping centre will have everything you need at reasonable prices.

Never been disappointed with the weather in October and the sea is at it's warmest then.

Huddersfield...
Level Contributor
1,040 posts
111 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Supermarkets

If you not already may be worthwhile ensuring you've an apartment with a sea view. Some of them at them behind face onto each other so you only have a view of the apartment opposite. With such a great location over the sea it would be a shame not to face it (in my opinion).

Aylesbury
Destination Expert
for Playa Blanca
Level Contributor
11,041 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Supermarkets

you will only get the sea view if you pay the premier room rate but worth it

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
9 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Supermarkets

Thanks for all your help folks. Haven't paid the premium but have booked a 2bedroomed apt. Anybody know which ones have the evening sun as hubby likes to sit out with a beer then. Also any suggestions for good restaurants? I am not a fish lover. Thanks again

8. Re: Supermarkets

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 May 2015, 05:15