We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

England match 30th May 2014

London, United...
Level Contributor
69 posts
24 reviews
Save Topic
England match 30th May 2014

Hello, I have some friends arriving and staying at the Princess Yaiza on Friday. Is anyone able to advise of any bars close by that will be showing the England game that evening and also selling food as they do not arrive until late afternoon pending their flights being on time? Thank you.

Uk
Level Contributor
110 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: England match 30th May 2014

I would imagine the Wax bar will show the game but i am unsure how close that is to your hotel. I am sure delboy will jump on and advise you of its location or bars that are closer :)

Edited: 27 May 2014, 13:56
Aylesbury
Destination Expert
for Playa Blanca
Level Contributor
11,572 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: England match 30th May 2014

yes Wax's bar in the Papagayo Commercial centre is only about 2 mins from the Princesa Yaiza and that would be be place I would pick to watch it from

Lanzarote, Spain
Level Contributor
259 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: England match 30th May 2014

Also in the papagyo center you have DJ 's sports bar and Mollies Irish bar. Jungle bar Harp and a few more they all serve food as well...(:

London, United...
Level Contributor
69 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: England match 30th May 2014

Thank you everyone, I will let them know..

5. Re: England match 30th May 2014

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 May 2015, 06:16