We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Aparthotel Paradise Island - Is the pool heated in December

Which Playa Blanca hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Birmingham UK
Level Contributor
295 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Aparthotel Paradise Island - Is the pool heated in December

Hi i'm looking to book this for new year but does anyone know if the pool is heated. Thanks

Aylesbury
Destination Expert
for Playa Blanca
Level Contributor
11,042 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Aparthotel Paradise Island - Is the pool heated in December

Hi

I have not stayed there but if you go to page 9 on the hotel reviews (December time) it tells you that there are 3 pools, only one is heated and that appears to be the indoor one. The others were freezing according to one person and the heated one wasn't big enough to cater for everybody.

As I have said, I have not stayed there, but have a look at the reviews for yourself to come to your decision

Cambridge
Level Contributor
3 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Aparthotel Paradise Island - Is the pool heated in December

Avoid!!! I was there 12 years ago or so then went back a couple of years ago and it's not nice. You have to get up really early and put towels down even though you aren't meant to. The food is basic and not great. The pool is ok, not great.

If you've not already booked go somewhere else.

Lancashire, United...
Destination Expert
for Playa Blanca
Level Contributor
33,171 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Aparthotel Paradise Island - Is the pool heated in December

I really don't think it's fair to advise people to book elsewhere if you've not stayed there yourself for 2 years.

4. Re: Aparthotel Paradise Island - Is the pool heated in December

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 June 2015, 05:17