We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dress code

Which Playa Blanca hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
1 post
2 reviews
Save Topic
Dress code

Does anyone know if Iberostar Lanzarote Park has a dress code in the restaurant? There was nothing mentioned when booking.

Poulton Le Fylde...
Level Contributor
677 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Dress code

Hi Debbie,

Until you get any replies why don't you contact them via their website:

http://www.iberostar.com/en/contact-us

Aylesbury
Destination Expert
for Playa Blanca
Level Contributor
11,069 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Dress code

not stayed at the hotel but here are a couple of threads on it, one quite old

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g187477-i240-k44…

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g652121-i11244-k…

liverpool
Level Contributor
23 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Dress code

The hotel literature states that long trousers must be worn so partner and son did on the first night but saw lots of men in shorts, wore smart shorts and shirt or smart T-shirt after this and it was fine.

One night going into the restaurant there was a man and woman from the management team welcoming people, my partner asked about this, the man said no don't need to wear long trousers and the woman said yes you do. Being a man he took notice of the man, we were never stopped or questioned so go with what you are most comfortable.

4. Re: Dress code

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 June 2015, 06:16