We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sand on Flamingo Beach

Airdrie, United...
2 posts
Save Topic
Sand on Flamingo Beach

I read somewhere that more sand is needed for Flamingo Beach, due to erosion. Is anyone able to tell me what condition it's in at the moment?

Aylesbury
Destination Expert
for Playa Blanca
Level Contributor
12,127 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sand on Flamingo Beach

I haven't heard of that, this was the Flamingo beach after a big storm in December it seem to weather the storm ok but there are no sunbeds on it due to a dispute since December

img834.imageshack.us/img834/3931/rn9ki.jpg

However, the town's beach did not escape the weather and may be this is the one that needs the sand but stand corrected if things have changed perhaps someone out there can confirm this

img819.imageshack.us/img819/2694/usfa.jpg

Lancashire, United...
Destination Expert
for Playa Blanca
Level Contributor
36,024 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sand on Flamingo Beach

I've seen the town beach like that on several occasions, but it doesn't stay like that for long. It's the main beach that the locals use. I've seen the Flamingo with a lot of stones and rocks exposed a few times, but I've no idea how long it takes to rectify it.

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
50 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sand on Flamingo Beach

Both beaches ok 2 weeks ago.

4. Re: Sand on Flamingo Beach

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 June 2015, 07:16
Get answers to your questions about Playa Blanca