We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

July heat?

Which Playa Blanca hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
London
Level Contributor
31 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
July heat?

Hey, am coming back on the 17th July, never been this late in the year before, usually spend my days at papagayo beach, just wondering if it will be extremely hot? I:e not being able to walk barefoot on the sand?

Thanks in advance!

Wolverhampton...
Level Contributor
1,486 posts
417 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: July heat?

I couldn't walk barefoot yesterday so doubt you will in July. Only 26C yesterday but felt much hotter.

London
Level Contributor
1,602 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: July heat?

July is normally scorchio. The breeze helps but yes you will be hopping across the sand and the pool side!

Lanzarote, Spain
Level Contributor
46 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: July heat?

Hi,

These last days, the sand was hot but as it said before the wind helps and you will appreciate lay down on the beach in July !

4. Re: July heat?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 June 2015, 05:19