We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Football/sports club for kids in Playa Blanca ?

liverpool
Level Contributor
32 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Football/sports club for kids in Playa Blanca ?

Hi, we were in PB 2 years ago and noticed a 'play/kids' sports club near the front, not too far from the Princess Yaiza. In the mornings we noticed some kids playing football and they were being supervised/coached by some English guys. We are going back to PB for 3 weeks in july and my 14 year old son loves to play football and tennis. Does anybody know if this place is still going, if so can anyone join in and if not does anyone know of any other facilities that my son can get involved in ?

Thanks in advance

Lancashire, United...
Destination Expert
for Playa Blanca
Level Contributor
36,061 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Football/sports club for kids in Playa Blanca ?

It's called Kikoland, and it is open to the public. They do run a soccer school, but whether that is open to non residents I don't know. You will need to contact them for information.

www.princesayaiza.com/en/kikoland/facilities

liverpool
Level Contributor
32 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Football/sports club for kids in Playa Blanca ?

Thanks Leyland, I emailed kikoland and they have been running soccer camps for the past 8 years there via the Princessa Yaiza hotel but non residents can go. The cost is 15 euros per session , 10 am til midday, seven days per week and there are two age groups ranging between 5 and 16 years each taken by a coach. They apparently do dribbling, tournaments and all the skills and you can just turn up at kikoland and pay on the day.

Edited: 01 July 2014, 19:50
prestonpans
Level Contributor
135 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Football/sports club for kids in Playa Blanca ?

two british ex players run it, one from rangers and one from leicster city

4. Re: Football/sports club for kids in Playa Blanca ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 July 2015, 06:16
Get answers to your questions about Playa Blanca