We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Las Brisas

Kingston-upon-Hull...
Level Contributor
844 posts
72 reviews
Save Topic
Las Brisas

I know there is a "heated" pool in this complex but can anyone tell me if it is really heated and therefore usable in winter months (particularly November)? Any idea on approx pool temperature?

Lancashire, United...
Destination Expert
for Playa Blanca
Level Contributor
35,251 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Las Brisas

It was always really heated when I used to go, and believe me, it has to be for me to get wet! I've been in it in March. I doubt it's changed.

Wales, United...
Level Contributor
23 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Las Brisas

Last year we went to Las Brisas in October and the pool was lovely and warm some days a bit cooler other days but never cold enough to put you off going in. Couldn't tell you what the temperature was though sorry.

Kingston-upon-Hull...
Level Contributor
844 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Las Brisas

Thank you both for your replies. I think we will chance it and rent a property there for a week to try it. Looking for somewhere we can go happily for 2 or 3 months each winter in longer term and this may fit the bill.

Lancashire, United...
Destination Expert
for Playa Blanca
Level Contributor
35,251 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Las Brisas

You might struggle to get a 2-3 month let. Majority of them are timeshare, and the privately owned ones usually have a lot of repeat customers. Just for info, Las Brisas has 2 shut down weeks in December, when the pool and everything else on there is closed.

prestonpans
Level Contributor
135 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Las Brisas

this year the pool will be shut down from middle of november until 24 dec complete overhall

Kingston-upon-Hull...
Level Contributor
844 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Las Brisas

Thanks for the info re pool closure. That cancels the option for our November trial this year.

London
Level Contributor
1,757 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Las Brisas

COuld always try casas del sol next door....

8. Re: Las Brisas

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 July 2015, 05:15
Get answers to your questions about Playa Blanca
Recent Conversations