We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather

Which Playa Blanca hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Level Contributor
21 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Weather

Hi there, I'm looking at staying in this area but having had an awful weather time in may in costa teguise, is this area likely to be the same in October ?! I've stayed at Pdc in march and oct and the weather was fab ! But fancied trying playa Blanca. Anyone been out in October and been nice and warm in the day ?

Many thanks

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
746 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Weather

Hi Cazza3010

Went to PB October 2012, hot day time nice and warm at night.

We then went to PDC May 2013 not impressed cold wind. Went to PDC again late September 2013 nice, warm day and night, returning this September hoping for the same weather.

Renfrewshire...
Level Contributor
1,328 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Weather

Yes I agree May is a dodgy month anywhere, especially the Canaries, even this week was not too good in Lanzarote. Im going end of October so heres hoping.

oxford
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Weather

Very disappointed with last weeks weather and for this reason I am not sure if we would risk going back to lanzorote again we see enough grey cloudy windy weather in England. Its the worst weather i have ever experiened abroad. I just think its pot luck in lanzorote.

Lancashire, United...
Destination Expert
for Playa Blanca
Level Contributor
33,161 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Weather

It's just pot luck in lots of places these days, but having a week of bad weather would never put me off returning to somewhere, if I liked that somewhere. There are more things to a holiday than the weather, and there's so many lovely places to see on Lanzarote if the weather isn't brilliant.

Level Contributor
21 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Weather

Well I booked it this morning ! We will brave the weather and will take my faithful hoody for the day times if its chilly again ! Was £400 cheaper than the other canaries and only there for 5 nights, sure I will find a pub to sit in if its cold again :)

6. Re: Weather

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 July 2015, 03:17