We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Breakfast

Telford, United...
Level Contributor
27 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Breakfast

Where can you get the best continental and full English breakfast in Playa Blanca?

Lancashire, United...
Destination Expert
for Playa Blanca
Level Contributor
36,932 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Breakfast

I can't help with English as I don't eat them, but for coffee and croissants try the Deutsche Bäckerei on the seafront, heading towards the harbour. Other than that, Le Moka out at Faro Park is very good as well. It depends on where you're staying, or if you want to drive to get breakfast. Le Moka also do English, but I can't vouch for what they're like, but most things that come out of there are very good!

Aylesbury
Destination Expert
for Playa Blanca
Level Contributor
12,519 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Breakfast

this thread should help as people put their preferences to it

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g652121-i11244-k…

Huddersfield...
Level Contributor
1,177 posts
119 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Breakfast

La petite marmite in the marina does a nice English breakfast (based on what Hubbie says), I have their fab crepes (both savoury and sweet) they also do a French breakfast (croissant, toast, boiled egg etc)

4. Re: Breakfast

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 July 2015, 06:17