We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

help requiered

Which Playa Blanca hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
west midlands
Level Contributor
213 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
help requiered

my 1st time to lanzarote staying s/c in playa blanca how much money would be needed we like a drink or 2 wont do any trips just chill by pool/beach most days food/drink prices and how far from airport and finally how much would taxi cost from airport to resort

Aylesbury
Destination Expert
for Playa Blanca
Level Contributor
11,041 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: help requiered

45-50€'s for a taxi, large beer is about 3€'s cocktails 5-7€'s, bottle of house red for 9.50 - 15€'s average 11€'s food depends on what you eat, you can eat cheaply, best have a look at my trip report on post 3 and 4 where I have photographed the menu's each day which will give you a good idea. Beach sunbeds are 3€'s each parasol same price.

trip reports post 3 and 4

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g187477-i240-k72…

Edited: 27 July 2014, 12:15
Northern Ireland
Level Contributor
1,636 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: help requiered

Delboys posts will give you all the info you need. Playa Blanca has a wide range of bars and restaurants to suit all tastes and all budgets so you can eat as cheaply or extravagantly as you like.

Gloucester, United...
Level Contributor
3,749 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: help requiered

Cheapest we ate in the evening was about 30 euros including drinks for 2 people. Dearest was nearer 80 euros and there places at all prices in between.

Lancashire, England
Level Contributor
750 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: help requiered

You say it's your first time to Lanzarote but you won't be doing any trips ... seems such a great shame not to see some of this lovely island. There's lots to see despite being only a relatively small island.

Lancashire, United...
Destination Expert
for Playa Blanca
Level Contributor
33,170 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: help requiered

I agree with Lincoln. Just sitting on the beach or by a pool you could be anywhere, and that's a shame. It's a shame not to see some of where you're visiting. It's a fascinating island with some beautiful scenery and lovely villages. You could hire a car for a week for not a lot more than taxis to/from the airport would cost.

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
2,018 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: help requiered

Hmmm. The op asked about money, not which trips she should do or whether she should hire a car. Each to their own and all that, guys!

Hampshire, United...
Level Contributor
1,435 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: help requiered

I agree clairs , I think it's rude & a bit odd to question others choice of holiday. Maybe they are worn out from a tough work schedule. Each to their own indeed.

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
2,018 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: help requiered

Me too Millie, if we all wanted the same holiday the accommodation of choice would cost a fortune, excursions would be fully booked and the roads of lovely lanza would be full of hire cars! 😁🚗

9. Re: help requiered

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 July 2015, 05:16