We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

aparthotel A.I for xmas

luton
Level Contributor
183 posts
30 reviews
Save Topic
aparthotel A.I for xmas

Please can someone recommend an ai hotel,preferable 1 bed apt or bungalow with good entertainment as we have never been to pla y a blanca or indeed Lanzarote before and are booked in for Christmas this year and need some guidance many thanks

Lancashire, United...
Destination Expert
for Playa Blanca
Level Contributor
36,211 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: aparthotel A.I for xmas

Is for a family with children, or just adults?

luton
Level Contributor
183 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: aparthotel A.I for xmas

Just husband and I 50ish but dont mind some children ,its more important to us to be a friendly place ,was looking at Iberostar park but dithered and now it seems they are fully booked !

Lancashire, United...
Destination Expert
for Playa Blanca
Level Contributor
36,211 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: aparthotel A.I for xmas

You've left it quite late to be booking for peak season. Have you looked at the Sentido White Suites? They're adults only, and not far from town or the marina. They do all inclusive, but by going AI you'd miss out on some great restaurants. They also do half board and bed and breakfast. I don't know what the entertainment's like though.

h10hotels.com/en/…h10-white-suites.html

Northern Ireland
Level Contributor
1,636 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: aparthotel A.I for xmas

Agree with leylandsunaddict. AI is not the best option since PB has such a great variety of restaurants and bars to suit all tastes and budgets. Also depends what youre looking for in terms of good entertainment. I also note you say you're already booked in for Christmas so have you already booked accommodation?

luton
Level Contributor
183 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: aparthotel A.I for xmas

No just flights and thought by going AI we would get to know more people around hotel and join in with activities as it Christmas and New year thought some hotels might on extra things maybe

Northern Ireland
Level Contributor
1,636 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: aparthotel A.I for xmas

Lanzarote princess is well located and worth a look.

luton
Level Contributor
183 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: aparthotel A.I for xmas

Thanks for all input ,I have now booked villas coral deluxe with own pool I will let you know how we get on.

Northern Ireland
Level Contributor
1,636 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: aparthotel A.I for xmas

Glad you got booked. Hope you have a fab time!

9. Re: aparthotel A.I for xmas

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 August 2015, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Playa Blanca