We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

playa blanca/costa tequise?

100oscar
Level Contributor
176 posts
20 reviews
Save Topic
playa blanca/costa tequise?

Been costa tequise a couple of times and puerto del carmen. Both of which I liked. Can anyone tell me how playa blanca compares to tequise like restaurants and shops. Is it a smaller resort or just more compact? Also is there anything on beach like pedalis?

Aylesbury
Destination Expert
for Playa Blanca
Level Contributor
12,193 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: playa blanca/costa tequise?

Hi Milily

Playa Blanca is spread out over about six miles with a promenade that runs from end to end but the centre is the town which overlooks an old fishing harbour which the ferries use to go to Fuerteventura, below the town are resto's along the promenade. A recent addition is a fairly new marina which has resto's and chillax bars around it. The Dorada beach has water sport facilities but not sure on pedaloes, the Flamingo beach hasn't much on it as there has been a council dispute running for nine months. Playa Blanca is not big on entertainment but does have the one man and a guitar, karaoke and the odd group, also some jazz at one bar. It does have two commercial centres with bars and restos in them

Have a look at post 3 and 4 where I take you around the town using photos on two holidays there

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g187477-i240-k72…

Edited: 28 August 2014, 19:47
Aylesbury
Destination Expert
for Playa Blanca
Level Contributor
12,193 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: playa blanca/costa tequise?

just an update I can clearly see pedalos on the Dorada beach on the last visit and they were also on the Flamingo beach the year before, you will see them on the photos

Edited: 28 August 2014, 20:00
Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
6 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: playa blanca/costa tequise?

Was on Dorada beach this Aug. There are pedalos to rent. Also jet skis, banana boats/rings etc.

4. Re: playa blanca/costa tequise?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 September 2015, 05:15
Get answers to your questions about Playa Blanca
Recent Conversations