We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

taxi from girona airport to platja d'aro

Which Platja d'Aro hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
northumberland
Level Contributor
2 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
taxi from girona airport to platja d'aro

would anyone be interested in shareing a taxi with 2 people from girona airport to platja d'aro on the 4th april off the ryanair flight from newcastle arr at midday.

Barcelona, Spain
1 post
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: taxi from girona airport to platja d'aro

That might be a bit too expensive, Platja D'aro not exactly near from Girona APT.

There's one bus that's perfect for you, departing from Girona APT and going towards Platja D'aro, you should check Girona's APT site :

www.aena.es/csee/Satellite…

The one you need is the second one, Girona APT - Costa Brava Centro. Just ask the driver to let you know whenever you get to Platja D'aro.

Should not be very expensive.

Durham, United...
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: taxi from girona airport to platja d'aro

Hello

Please can you tell me how you got to Platja D'Aro from Girona Airport and how much it cost, I am travelling there this Sunday (12th September) from Newcastle. Ideally we just wanted to get the bus from the airport.

Any replies would be helpful.

Thanks

england
Level Contributor
324 posts
111 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: taxi from girona airport to platja d'aro

See also my reply to BerylP

4. Re: taxi from girona airport to platja d'aro

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 March 2011, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Platja d'Aro
Recent Conversations