We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sanliurfa to Sivas

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
46 posts
Save Topic
Sanliurfa to Sivas

Hello,

Can anyone advise me if I am able to catch a bus from Sanliurfa to Sivas, as I will be travelling there with my Daughter at the end of April. I understand I can catch a bus or train from Diyarkibur, but would prefer to go from Sanliurfa if possible.

Thanks for your help.

Lisa

The New Forest, UK
Level Contributor
5,002 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sanliurfa to Sivas

It looks like Metro have a bus every day from Sanliurfa to Sivas, departing 14:30, arriving 00:30, 50TL. But their schedule only goes to the end of March at the moment.

http://www.metroturizm.com.tr/

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
46 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Sanliurfa to Sivas

Dear Davidm21,

Thank you very much for your prompt response it is greatly appreciated. Now I have the link to Metro I'll check it out.

Cheers

Lisa

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
169 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Sanliurfa to Sivas

You might also want to consider buses from Sanliurfa to Tokat or Samsun which pass through Sivas, this gives you more options. e.g: Tokat Seyahat leaves S.urfa at 17:30 & stops at Sivas before continuing to Tokat & then to Samsun. Another one is Topcam Seyahat at 17:30 from S.urfa. The journey is usually 8-9 hrs & costs apx. 40 YTL one way.

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
46 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Sanliurfa to Sivas

Hi Turk_Aussie,

thanks heaps for that information...it is really helpful as we want to visit Tokat as well...it is wonderful that Turkey has such a fantastic bus system but given there are so many bus companies to choose from I struggle to find their websites.

Thanks again and cheers :-)

5. Re: Sanliurfa to Sivas

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 June 2013, 05:42
Get answers to your questions about Sanliurfa