We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

from airport Gaziantep to Sanliurfa

Griesheim-pres-Molsh...
Level Contributor
62 posts
1 review
Save Topic
from airport Gaziantep to Sanliurfa

I will land in Gaziantep airport in the evening (about 22.00 h). Is there a bus to go to Sanliurfa? How long will it take? Thank you for an answer

Istanbul
Destination Expert
for Istanbul
Level Contributor
36,839 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: from airport Gaziantep to Sanliurfa

ESTERSANDRO T , welcome to Turkey.

I was recently at Gaziantep and I rented a car there (delivered to the airport) and used that to travel to Urfa, Hatay, Adana, etc. It costed me about 74 TL/day but included remote destination drop off at Adana.

However if you want an evening bus, you are in luck. Metro Turizm has an evening bus at 23.30 which arrives at Sanliurfa at 02.00 hours. The tickets cost only 15 TL but I suggest that you buy your ticket in advance. "http://www.metroturizm.com.tr/en/index.htm#".

By the way have a look at my mini trip reports at the following link: "tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g293974-i368-k5419…". I recommend very highly Zeugma Museum at Gaziantep, Gobeklitepe at Sanliurfa and a boat trip on river Euphrates at Halfeti.

good luck,

enigma...

Edited: 30 May 2012, 10:04
Griesheim-pres-Molsh...
Level Contributor
62 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: from airport Gaziantep to Sanliurfa

I think that I could stay 2 days in Gaziantep before going to Urfa; it seems however difficult to communicate. The touristic office has a web page only in turkish. I was also trying to contact by telephone the hotel zeynep hanim konagi

in order to ask them if they have an airport pick up service, but they speak only turkish.

Is there an english speking office there? How can I manage from home otherwise?

The New Forest, UK
Level Contributor
5,002 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: from airport Gaziantep to Sanliurfa

Gaziantep airport has the Havas bus transfer service into the city - www.havas.net/en/shuttle-parking/gaziantep/ - 9TL into the city centre.

4. Re: from airport Gaziantep to Sanliurfa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 June 2013, 17:17
Get answers to your questions about Sanliurfa