We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Day trip from Sirence to Seferihasar/ SigaciK ?

Which Seferihisar hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Bradford, New...
1 post
Save Topic
Day trip from Sirence to Seferihasar/ SigaciK ?

We are 3 women traveling in Turkey in Sept 2014. Due to a flight change we will be in Sirence area an extra day. Is it possible to do a day trip to the Seferihisar/ Sigacik seacoast area from our hotel (Nisanyan) on 9/26 ? Could we hire a driver? Any other suggestions? We are already booked for a private tour of Ephesus on Sat 9/26. Thank you for any help.

1 reply
Selcuk, Turkey
Level Contributor
2,605 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Day trip from Sirence to Seferihasar/ SigaciK ?

Hello MCD

It's easily done - and quite a good idea. Şirince is about 6 km above Selçuk (where Ephesus is) - a busy little town with plenty of local connections by minibus. There will be a "dolmuş" going north up the coast at least every 40 minutes.

If you don't like the idea of using public transport I'm sure Nişanyan will organise a driver for you. So I suggest you contact your hotel, or try www.helios-travel.com which is a reliable office in Selçuk.

If I'm around at the time I'd be delighted to take you myself, but I would insist on a visit to the Temple of Apollo at Claros on the way, and also a fish meal at Sigacik itself.

Best wishes - RobertL

Reply to: Day trip from Sirence to Seferihasar/ SigaciK ?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Seferihisar