We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Airport in St Lucia (Vieux Fort)

Which Vieux Fort hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
CALIFORNIA
Level Contributor
19 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Airport in St Lucia (Vieux Fort)

Hello travelers,

Could you guys please let us know ... how long does it take to go through the airport in Vieux Fort? Beside the passport, do we need to fill out any other forms? Do we need to know the address of Coconut Bay Resort?

Thanks in advance.

Natalie

Sweden
Level Contributor
399 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Airport in St Lucia (Vieux Fort)

The wait time depends on at what time and day you are arriving, as sometimes they have more than 1 flight coming in at almost the same time. If you are on the first flight then the wait time is not that bad, if on the last...be ready to wait for a bit. For example last Sunday there were 3 flights in and therefore people on the last flight had to wait for more than an hour! I have also waited about 45-55 minutes couple of times because there was another flight before mine and they usually have just 3-4 desks open. If your flight is the only one in and you sit somewhere in the front, then it should take you only about 10 minutes. Besides the immigration form, you also have to fill out the customs form. You don’t have to know the exact address of the hotel, you can just write the name of the hotel and town

In case you are arriving this month you can take a look at the aircraft movement table. It gives you a good idea of the different flights coming in on different days.

slaspa.com/userpages/…202009.pdf

Rocky Mountain...
Destination Expert
for St. Lucia, Castries
Level Contributor
5,419 posts
124 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Airport in St Lucia (Vieux Fort)

You will fill out an immigration card that the airline will give you on the plane. You don't need to know the address of Coconut Bay.

CALIFORNIA
Level Contributor
19 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Airport in St Lucia (Vieux Fort)

Thank you very much. We will be at Vieux Fort airport on 6/5/09 at 2:22PM.

CALIFORNIA
Level Contributor
19 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Airport in St Lucia (Vieux Fort)

Thank you very much.

Natalie

Cornwall,UK
Destination Expert
for Cornwall, Isles of Scilly
Level Contributor
3,482 posts
301 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Airport in St Lucia (Vieux Fort)

Hi

Be patient at the airport,because the great thing about Coconut Bay is that you will be there within 5 mins of leaving the airport,and can be down by the pool whilst all the people going to the northern resorts will be enjoying the twisty roads in there minibus!

CALIFORNIA
Level Contributor
19 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Airport in St Lucia (Vieux Fort)

Thanks so much. All of you guys were really nice to us. We really appreciated it!

Natalie

Castries, St. Lucia
Level Contributor
115 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Airport in St Lucia (Vieux Fort)

As for immigration forms your travel agent should be able to get you some ahead of your landing. You can have them filled out and spend less time transiting through customs and immigration.

CALIFORNIA
Level Contributor
19 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Airport in St Lucia (Vieux Fort)

Thanks for the reply. I just called my travel agent and unfortunately, they don't have those forms. Is there any way I can get them on line? Please kindly let me know.

Thanks.

Natalie

Tours, France
Level Contributor
2,799 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Airport in St Lucia (Vieux Fort)

They will give out the forms on the plane near to the end of ythe flight.

CALIFORNIA
Level Contributor
19 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Airport in St Lucia (Vieux Fort)

Bonjour SunloverFrance,

Merci beaucoup d'avoir repondu a mon message.

Nat.

Get answers to your questions about Vieux Fort