We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

books

Which Vieux Fort hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
worthing
Level Contributor
27 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
books

I am staying at the Coconut beach hotel in St Lucia soon and was just wondering if they have a library facility or do i need to take any reading material.Any feed back would be appreciated,

Thanks

florida
Destination Expert
for St. Lucia
Level Contributor
767 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: books

Definitely bring your own books. If there is a library in Vieux Fort (and I am not sure if there is) it would not likley have books you would like. Plus i am not sure they would lend to an tourist who will only visit a short time. Some hotels have small libraries gathered from past guests. But books are precious there --- if you bring some, leave them behind for someone else to read !

Poole, United...
Level Contributor
670 posts
110 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: books

Buy a Kindle, you can load as many books as you like with hardly any added weight.

Erie Pa
Level Contributor
28 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: books

Coconut Bay does have book shelfs in the Lobby with books that people leave behind but there are not too many so it is best to bring some of your own.

Essex, UK
Level Contributor
403 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: books

Pardon my ignorance, but what's a Kindle Jessamies?

London
Level Contributor
66 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: books

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amazon_Kindle

Poole, United...
Level Contributor
670 posts
110 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: books

I see akjl has answered with a link but basically a small handheld electronic book reader. Lightweight, anti glare and very easy to use. If you love to take many books on holiday as we do it is ideal. Well worth the investment.

Essex, UK
Level Contributor
403 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: books

Thanks both. Sounds like something to add to my pressie list for Santa Claus.

York, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
1,374 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: books

We took books and gave them to the library in soufriwere where we stayed. Although they did have books they always welcome books you may have room to take. Children Books are what are needed the most .

9. Re: books

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 May 2010, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Vieux Fort