We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Premiom Economy seats

coromandel town new...
Level Contributor
5 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Premiom Economy seats

I am going to Los Angeles from Auckland New Zealand

Thinking to get premium economy seats, but I am reading the review and does not sound good

Have anyone traveled recently and could tell me if they improved the seats >>>????

Please let me know if you did

The 309 Road
Points of Interest & Landmarks
Mercury Bay
Bodies of Water
Coromandel Forest Park
National Parks, Nature & Wildlife Areas
Kauri Block Track
Nature & Wildlife Areas, Hiking Trails
San Antonio, Texas
Level Contributor
2,266 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Premiom Economy seats

I don't know, but regular economy has awful legroom on the 777s, but not bad on the 747s. Flew ANZ on a 777 from LA and 747 on the way back.

Edited: 17 January 2013, 00:01
San Antonio, Texas
Level Contributor
2,266 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Premiom Economy seats

Though I flew LA->Auckland on the way in and Auckland->SF on the way back. Just drink a few free Steinlagers on the flight and pass out fast if you're flying a 777 I guess.

3. Re: Premiom Economy seats

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 10 June 2015, 19:35
Aberdeen, Scotland
Level Contributor
1,057 posts
358 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Premiom Economy seats

We always travel Premium Economy (usually with Virgin Atlantic) and its so worth the extra money. Some airlines are better at PE than others (VA gets the big thumbs up, BA the big thumbs down).

5. Re: Premiom Economy seats

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 January 2014, 05:19