We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Public open air swimming pool in Barga opening days please?

Edinburgh, United...
1 post
Save Topic
Public open air swimming pool in Barga opening days please?

Hello,

Could somebody please tell me when exactly does the pool open in the summer and when does it close? I am planning to be there on the last week of August and 1st week in September. Is the pool open during these dates at all please? How much is a day pass?

Thank you in advance.

Durham UK
Level Contributor
48 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Public open air swimming pool in Barga opening days please?

Pool is open every day and will be open then , entry was 6 euro pp last year with a 7 visit pass at a slight discount . If you have transport try Albiano pool cheaper and nicer .

Northallerton
3 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Public open air swimming pool in Barga opening days please?

Hi Jack, We are off from Northallerton to Castelvecchio Pascoli tomorrow. Having stayed in Albiano a few years back I was unaware of a swimming pool (our villa that time had its own). Do you have any details?

Thanks, Marshall

3. Re: Public open air swimming pool in Barga opening days please?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 September 2015, 21:15