We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

SPYROS TAVERNA GOUVES----i got to go to this little gem

Nottingham...
Level Contributor
97 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
SPYROS TAVERNA GOUVES----i got to go to this little gem

this has got to be by far one of the few reveiws on trip advisoer that really opened my eyes as a " MUST VISIT" place of interest....the reveiws and photos are amazing,and the owner and his wife sound like and amazing couple we are goping to be stopping in gouves and the re,amrks about them picking you up and dropping you back to your hotel really ticked the boxes as i would mean that we both could have a drink without havbing to drive ...we leave for crete 3 weeks today

(and counting )....but thanks to everyone who took the time to post a reveiw and up load photo's ...it really does seem a whorthwhile visit .........i'll let you all know my experience when we get back

oxford
Level Contributor
370 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: SPYROS TAVERNA GOUVES----i got to go to this little gem

yep eaten there many times , well worth the trip.

2. Re: SPYROS TAVERNA GOUVES----i got to go to this little gem

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 September 2014, 06:21
Get answers to your questions about Kato Gouves
Recent Conversations