We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

los pericos villa, nosara?

ct
Level Contributor
10 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
los pericos villa, nosara?

Can anyone tell us if they have stayed at "Los Pericos" villa in Nosara and what they thought of it. We appreciate your help!

Pigeon Forge...
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: los pericos villa, nosara?

My family (wife, two sons and myself) stayed here last year about this time. The house was well kept, private and close to the beach. Hope this helps.

Edited: 10 January 2012, 22:05
Playa Guiones...
Destination Expert
for Nosara
Level Contributor
2,315 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: los pericos villa, nosara?

There are 4 reviews for this house on flipkey/tripadvisor. Although the reviews are spread out time wise, they are all pretty good. The issue that was a problem (broken stove) has supposedly been fixed.

Pigeon Forge...
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: los pericos villa, nosara?

My family stayed here last year about this time. The house was well kept, private and close to the beach. Hope this helps.

Yep, the stove worked while we were there. If I recall, it was a simple 4 burner electric. Personally I prefer gas, but it did just fine for our needs.

4. Re: los pericos villa, nosara?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 June 2013, 13:42