We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Accommodation questions

Tel Aviv, Israel
Destination Expert
for Tel Aviv
Level Contributor
1,477 posts
74 reviews
Save Topic
Accommodation questions

We plan to spend 3 nights in one of Zagoria's villages .

There are many lovely places but few (if any) with parking next to the hotel. As i hace some difficulty with walking, I try to avoid a place that has many stairs or a steep pathway from the parking to the hotel entrance.

Can some one recommend a place that is easy to get to? (I don't mind one flight of stairs inside the hotel)

South Pole
Destination Expert
for Lesbos, Zagorohoria
Level Contributor
15,264 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Accommodation questions

Beloi Hotel on the edge of Vitsa has adjacent parking & no steps as far as I can recall to the hotel entrance

http://www.booking.com/hotel/gr/mpeloe-vitsa-zagori.en.html?aid=331424;sid=ca8f753cdcd823924696e0b3c69d77ac;dcid=1#

Unfortunately Zagori villages do involves a lot of steps, slopes & cobbled streets

Review here on TA

tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotel_Review-g2543577-d257…

Edited: 18 June 2014, 18:48
Mentioned in this post
Vitsa
Vitsa
Zagorohoria, Greece
Parga, Greece
Level Contributor
2,351 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Accommodation questions

I know of quite a few but price may dictate what you are looking for; if you are happy to pay up to €80 a night there are numerous rooms available but with the majority falling below €50 you should not have a problem finding what you are looking for. I have a friend here in Greece who's in a wheelchair and I would recommend that you look at booking.com as their descriptions are generally very accurate. I've just been having a look at some of those available on booking.com and one which I would normally suggest for people in your situation, The Hotel Ladias in Monodendri, is showing a price of €30 for a random date in July - at this price the accommodation is incredibly good value. It's in a central position in Monodendri with good ground floor access from the small square outside. At the other end of the spectrum are the new Zagori Suites in Vitsa where luxury suites are available at €90 and these really were built with guests requirements in mind.

Mentioned in this post
Greece
Greece
Europe
Monodendri
Monodendri
Ioannina Region, Greece
Vitsa
Vitsa
Zagorohoria, Greece
Tel Aviv, Israel
Destination Expert
for Tel Aviv
Level Contributor
1,477 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Accommodation questions

Thanks.

I booked Machalas hotel in Kipoi. While it is not one of the romantic old buildings near a village center, it has convenient private parking and the price is OK

Mentioned in this post
Kipoi
Kipoi
Zagorohoria, Greece
4. Re: Accommodation questions

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 August 2015, 20:15
Get answers to your questions about Zagorohoria