We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where to stay if arriving around 9pm at FCO?

Tauranga
Level Contributor
22 posts
26 reviews
Save Topic
Where to stay if arriving around 9pm at FCO?

We will be arriving on a flight from Budapest and have 2 days before joining a coach tour in Rome. Is it a good idea to stay at FCO rather than try and find our way to hotel late in the evening in Rome? Also, any recommendation for accommodation?

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
31,062 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Where to stay if arriving around 9pm at FCO?

Check for a hotel at Termini, where the train and buses from Fiumicino Aeroporto airport terminate

www.venere.com

Latina, Italy
Level Contributor
1,773 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Where to stay if arriving around 9pm at FCO?

Yes, but......if your flight is timed to arrive at 9 p.m. it will be 10-ish before you get out of the airport. That's assuming your flight is on time and has not accumulated delays during the day. I agree with the previous post, but you may wish to try for something at the airport to be on the safe side.

Tauranga
Level Contributor
22 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Where to stay if arriving around 9pm at FCO?

thanks for your replies. I have found a hotel very close to the airport to stay at, better to be prepared in advance in case of delays etc

California
Level Contributor
96 posts
691 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Where to stay if arriving around 9pm at FCO?

Hilton Rome Airport is the closest and most convenient. Check out my blog if interested.

…blogspot.com/2012/…rome-airport-hilton.html

5. Re: Where to stay if arriving around 9pm at FCO?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 December 2013, 10:15