We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel Near FCO

Daytona Beach...
Level Contributor
55 posts
22 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel Near FCO

While exploring Expedia, I came across the Hotel Golden Tulip Isola Sacra Rome Airport at $93/ room night. Includes in-room WiFi and a reviewer says their shuttle to the airport was only about €8. Anyone familiar with this property or have any other hotel suggestions?

Brussels, Belgium
Level Contributor
32,206 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel Near FCO

Why don't you just check out reviews by other TA users? See tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g656615-d252252…

The first of which suggests the Marriott or Hilton Garden....

Daytona Beach...
Level Contributor
55 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel Near FCO

Thanks. I checked them out but was hoping for a dash of local color rather than the same old "falso ambience Americano" I could find here in the States. I really like this gem ... tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g656615-d201471…

North Carolina
Level Contributor
2,775 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel Near FCO

You can actually get a hotel in Fiumicino on the ocean for about the same price. It's further from the airport, but was a great way to wrap up our vacaton. Great ocean breezes, lively town, and very good seafood restaurants as it still remains a thriving fishing town.

Edited: 10 February 2014, 18:40
Daytona Beach...
Level Contributor
55 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotel Near FCO

Thank you for the advice but since my time there will be mostly for sleeping, this one seemed to fit the bill. Reasonable rates, free breakfast, free WiFi and free airport shuttle. Not bad, huh? And it almost got a perfect score. Also, just in time, I booked the last room that's about $30-40 cheaper than those you will see advertised. tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g656615-d178733…

North Carolina
Level Contributor
2,775 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hotel Near FCO

Make sure you are at the airport a minimum 3 hours before your flight takes off. There are long, slow moving lines throughout the check in/security process.

Daytona Beach...
Level Contributor
55 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Hotel Near FCO

OK. Thanks for the heads up!

Edited: 10 February 2014, 19:38
7. Re: Hotel Near FCO

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 February 2015, 06:19