We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

self catering in the old town of Sperlonga

Which Sperlonga hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Galway, Ireland
12 posts
Save Topic
self catering in the old town of Sperlonga

My husband and I and our 1 year old baby are planning to stay in Sperlonga for a week in September, we would love to stay in the old town of Sperlonga or within walking distance of it. Would you be able to recommend a self catering apartment or villa? we would like somewhere with some outdoor space if possible such as a balcony/ terrace/garden,

Thanking you,

Mel

Nottingham
Level Contributor
54 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: self catering in the old town of Sperlonga

I would really not recommend the old town with a toddler. It is very steep and the walk up and down to the beach would be very challenging. The apartments do not have gardens. September is a wonderful month the go but I think you would be much better off in the lower part of the town near the beach. Go to the old town when you feel energetic. The new town has some lovely villas but may be expensive unless you are going with others

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
2 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: self catering in the old town of Sperlonga

We stayed in Sperlonga last year in May and I would echo the advice from the previous poster. We actually got a great deal at the Ganimede because they were only newly opened but their prices seem to have gone up a lot (no surprise, we got a bargain). There are some apartments to rent in the new town and we are only regretting now that we didn't investigate them more thoroughly when we were there last year (my wife said we should have done so - when will I ever learn to listen!).

3. Re: self catering in the old town of Sperlonga

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post at the original author's request.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 May 2015, 13:41
Edited: 19 May 2015, 13:41
4. Re: self catering in the old town of Sperlonga

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 October 2012, 01:21
Get answers to your questions about Sperlonga
Recent Conversations