We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Terracina or Sperlonga???

Which Sperlonga hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
New York City, New...
6 posts
Save Topic
Terracina or Sperlonga???

I will be coming from Rome and want the beach for a few days...and food of course- any recommendations which is nicer, or a little larger with some trattoria choices?? I would prefer not to be in a family situation- just relaxing few days with good food and wine to end my trip...I can go North for that matter if any suggestions??? Only need to be at Fuimicino by 11am for flight out...

Thank you in advance!!

Nottingham
Level Contributor
54 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Terracina or Sperlonga???

Sperlonga by a country mile. loads of places tpo eat, lovely beaches. If you want an overnight B and B before your Fiumincino flight I can recomment Insula portus

2. Re: Terracina or Sperlonga???

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 July 2015, 05:15
Get answers to your questions about Sperlonga
Recent Conversations