We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

San Vito lo Capo to Zingaro

Albuquerque, New...
Level Contributor
25 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
San Vito lo Capo to Zingaro

Does anyone know about how much it would cost to take a taxi from San Vito lo Capo to Zingaro and whether it would be easy to get one back to San Vito?

Any recommendations for trekking or other quality tours of the Zingaro Reserve leaving from Trapani? I will be there in late September of this year.

Mentioned in this post
Trapani
Trapani
Sicily, Italy
Here & There
Destination Expert
for Sicily, Taormina
Level Contributor
107,886 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: San Vito lo Capo to Zingaro

Welcome to Sicily Yasmeen N!

Although there is no public transport from San Vito lo Capo to Zingaro, you could easily take a taxi or shuttle service. Many companies running this service are located along via Savoia. Expect to pay about €8-10 return.

San Vito Lo Capo hosts the Cous Cous Fest at the end of September, so the town is very busy. Book your accommodation well in advance.

http://www.couscousfest.it/

Vagabonda

Mentioned in this post
Cous Cous Fest
Cous Cous Fest
709 Reviews
Sicily, Italy
Albuquerque, New...
Level Contributor
25 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: San Vito lo Capo to Zingaro

Oh thanks so much Vagabonda! What would we nomads do without you? I will be staying in Trapani and only taking a day trip to San Vito Lo Capo/ZIngaro. Do you know when the Cous Cous festival will be held this year? I will try to go if I'm still in Western Sicily on those dates.

Mentioned in this post
Trapani
Trapani
Sicily, Italy
Albuquerque, New...
Level Contributor
25 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: San Vito lo Capo to Zingaro

Sorry ignore my last message I saw the link, thanks!

Here & There
Destination Expert
for Sicily, Taormina
Level Contributor
107,886 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: San Vito lo Capo to Zingaro

Prego Yasmeen N,

You can easily trek Zingaro on your own - It's really lovely!

www.riservazingaro.it/index.php…

Enjoy!

Vagabonda

5. Re: San Vito lo Capo to Zingaro

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 June 2015, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about San Vito lo Capo