We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Public transport to Nerja

Brighton
Level Contributor
216 posts
5 reviews
Public transport to Nerja

Can anyone advise me on transport to Nerja from Torrox Costa?

I'll be staying at the Urban. Torrox Beach Club close to Calle Penoncilla and don't drive.

Is there a local bus service and where would I catch it? How much will a taxi cost?

Any advise appreciated

1. Re: Public transport to Nerja

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 15 August 2009, 14:10
Lake Vinuela...
Level Contributor
9,535 posts
18 reviews
2. Re: Public transport to Nerja

Have sent you a PM.

Brighton
Level Contributor
216 posts
5 reviews
3. Re: Public transport to Nerja

Unfortunately, Alsa's website isn't too clear on buses to Nerja and won't give a full timetable. Can I assume that ALL the buses to Nerja originate in Malaga so I can use the Malaga/Nerja timetable?

.....and thanks for the reply :)

Lake Vinuela...
Level Contributor
9,535 posts
18 reviews
4. Re: Public transport to Nerja

Most start at Malaga but some come from Velez Malaga or Torre del Mar.

All stop at Torre del Mar so search from there.

Brighton
Level Contributor
216 posts
5 reviews
5. Re: Public transport to Nerja

Now that's the kind of information I joined tripadvisor for.....Top marks, and Thank You!

Torrox, Spain
Level Contributor
32 posts
7 reviews
6. Re: Public transport to Nerja

Dear Sundaft,

By the present, we inform you that there are many buses every day from Torrox Costa to Nerja.

Times are scheduled from the bus - stop opposite Aldi supermarket.

The first one at 07.40 and the last one at 00.00.

From your stop it'd be 5 or 10 mins. before. By request, you can get an approximate time.

As a previous post stated, it's difficult to get a precise schedule from the company.

If you need further explanation, do not hesitate to contact us at turismo@torrox.es

Brighton
Level Contributor
216 posts
5 reviews
7. Re: Public transport to Nerja

Thank you for your help. It's very good to know that local Tourist Information Offices take an interest in these Forums and are prepared to give advice. It says a lot about you.

Muchas Gracias!

8. Re: Public transport to Nerja

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 23 September 2009, 19:35
Brighton
Level Contributor
216 posts
5 reviews
9. Re: Public transport to Nerja

If it's of any help to any future Beach Club visitors, there are bus stops in both directions (Nerja/Malaga) just outside the entrance to TBC, near Merendero Pepe Oro beach bar. Alsa drivers obligingly let me alight at these stops when asked.

Torrox was great btw. A very peaceful and pleasant week. Penoncillo Playa is great for those who prefer less regimented days on the beach

10. Re: Public transport to Nerja

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 March 2010, 04:16
Get answers to your questions about Torrox
Recent Conversations