We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How can we help the children of Turks and Caicos?

NY
Level Contributor
65 posts
Save Topic
How can we help the children of Turks and Caicos?

I am traveling to Turks and Caicos the end of April with my husband and 3 boys ages 8, 7 and 5. We will be staying in South Caicos/Grace Bay. While we are on vacation I want to spend at least one day donating our time and supplies to families or schools who may be in need of assistance. It is important my children learn about other people/cultures as well as learn the importance of giving back. I am hoping to find a place we can visit as a family and perhaps spend some time with the children/students. I am sure the children of the island can teach my boys more than they can ever learn in one day of school. I have had contact with Kim at Caicos Dream Tours and they are amazing and have been very helpful. I have also written to PCH but have yet to hear back and I certainly don't want to just show up. Does anyone have any ideas of schools on South Caicos I could reach out too or other schools closer to Grace Bay we could contact? Any direction you could point me in would be wonderful and I appreciate your time in reading this and responding:)

Sincerely,

Joanne

1. Re: How can we help the children of Turks and Caicos?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 January 2015, 20:15