We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

RDC: how many times for you??

Which Bucerias hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Norfolk, Virginia
Level Contributor
490 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
RDC: how many times for you??

how many times have you been to RDC?? I am going for the second time, and wondering who has been there the most. We met several Canadian that have been there 5+.

Bradford, United...
Level Contributor
256 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: RDC: how many times for you??

I've only been the once, but i would go back tomorrow if i could!

When we were there my parents got talking to a Canadian couple who were there for thier 8th time

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
917 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: RDC: how many times for you??

We have stayed there 8 times. We have stayed on average of 2-3 weeks, but sometimes longer. It is a great resort and Bucerias is a fantastic town. We got married in Bucerias and have had literally over 100 different friends join us in bucerias over the years ( it helped get that total up to have a wedding there . Most that came for the wedding have been back since. I think we have eaten at just about every restaurant in Bucerias and in La Cruz.

We see a lot of the same people there every year at Christmas. Some have become good friends over the years. Have a great time!!

Brantford, Canada
Level Contributor
430 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: RDC: how many times for you??

This will be our second time from Mar. 5th to 23rd and I can't wait!

We really enjoyed the resort last year.

Alberta
Level Contributor
171 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: RDC: how many times for you??

We just got back this morning from our second trip, and the leaving aspect of it does not get easier the second time around. We need two weeks for sure next time.

Level Contributor
274 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: RDC: how many times for you??

We are going again on the 23rd of March!!!!!!!

THIRD time for us!!!! Have told alot of people about this resort and how awesome it is, that we have friends coming with us and had 2 different sets of friends that just came back, and are planning next years trip already!!!!!!

LOVE the RDC!!!!!! The Village of BUCERIAS is amazing, and the people make it all that it is!!!!

CHEERS to the RDC and Bucerias!!!!!

Vancouver
Level Contributor
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: RDC: how many times for you??

We are leaving Mar 1 and this will be our 3rd trip to the RD.

Can't wait! We love it at the RD as well as exploring the little town of Burerias.

Charlottetown...
Level Contributor
803 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: RDC: how many times for you??

We'll be there March 28 for two weeks. Our 4th time at the RDC. Obviously we love it too. These forums are so great. I hope to meet some of you fine folk down there!

Vancouver
Level Contributor
18 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: RDC: how many times for you??

Leaving April 9 for our 3rd visit....It's hard to go elsewhere....We love it!

Sechelt, Canada
Level Contributor
195 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: RDC: how many times for you??

We are booked for our 8th trip this Nov...we are bringing 20 friends this year and can hardly wait to see our friends who live and work in the area..!!

CRASH AND KD

Marion, North...
Level Contributor
732 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: RDC: how many times for you??

We're going to the Rotal Decameron for the very 1st time! We are so excited, and hope that everything is as wonderful as it sounds here on he forum!

Couple of yrs ago we went to Temptations (Blue Bay Getaway) In Cancun, and had a great time there too!

I mostly worry about check in procedures and also, is anything expected at check out? Some fees I should know about?

Get answers to your questions about Bucerias