We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Diet soda available at RDC??

Level Contributor
265 posts
20 reviews
Save Topic
Diet soda available at RDC??

This will be our first visit to RDC. My husband is diabetic and I wonder if anyone can tell me whether there is diet soda available at the resort? This is a wonderful sight. Lots of good info. We will be at the RDC from June 19-29.

Edmonton, Canada
Level Contributor
4,360 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Diet soda available at RDC??

They do have Coke or Pepsi lite at the resort. It seems a little sweeter to me than our diet coke or pepsi. At the corner stores or mini supers in Bucerias, they have coke zero, which is much closer to our diet coke. You could always buy some and the bar tenders will keep it for you behind the bar. Not aware of any other diet pop. They did not have diet 7 up I know.

Hope this helps.

2. Re: Diet soda available at RDC??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 September 2009, 07:21
Get answers to your questions about Bucerias