We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

scott's tours

Which Bucerias hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Columbus, Ohio
Level Contributor
29 posts
42 reviews
Save Topic
scott's tours

Does scott have a website we could look at before we go?

Prince George...
Level Contributor
743 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: scott's tours

http://scottstoursbucerias.com/

hope that helps his email is on that page as well as his phone number

Lloydminster, Canada
Level Contributor
388 posts
98 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: scott's tours

I contacted Scott with a bunch of questions and he replied with the most awesome email full of info! I am so excited to sign up on all kinds of tours with him!

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
213 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: scott's tours

Scott is extremely helpful. Did two tours through him last spring - awesome. The one thing we did run in to was that we needed to bring cash to the office in Bucerias to book the tours. It looks, for the website, like he's using paypal or somethig now so maybe not a problem.

The only problem for us, of course, was that we made the dumb mistake of not getting the money before we went to the office!

Rock Falls, Illinois
Level Contributor
63 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: scott's tours

Scott is an awesome guy. We have gone to the RD for the past 4 years the first week of August. This will be trip 5. We book all our tours through him. We let him know the tours we want a couple of weeks before we get there.

We usually arrive on a Sat. afternoon and hit his office first thing Sunday morning. He has the arrangements all made and we are set to go. He is so full of beneficial information and the time flies when you sit and chat with him. He is a great ambassador for the Bucerias area.

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
87 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: scott's tours

Scott is very friendly, experienced and knows what tours to take and when: he recommended a dolphin tour for us 2 years ago and knew to tell us to take it on the day when the cruise ships weren't in town so there would be less folks on the tour. Boy was he right, we got 2 dolphins to ourselves for the whole session. We will be going back for the third time th RDC at the end of April and will be sure to stop in and get our tours from Scott's.

This man know his stuff! P.s. we also rented his boat and crew for 1/2 day and caught loads of fish. Much cheaper than the deep sea charters.

Cheers,

Clarke & Aleksandra

Lloydminster, Canada
Level Contributor
388 posts
98 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: scott's tours

Is he open 7 days a week?

Charlottetown...
Level Contributor
803 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: scott's tours

Clarke - what did you do with loads and loads of fish? I don't remember seeing it!

Illinois
Level Contributor
102 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: scott's tours

AS far as I know, he is opened 7 days a week, but we are usually there during the summer.

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
87 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: scott's tours

Countrycc said:

Clarke - what did you do with loads and loads of fish? I don't remember seeing it!

We ended up giving all of it to the captain and first mate..figured they would be better off selling the catch to the local restaurants..they offered to have one of the resauarants cook the catch for us for a small fee but we declined, just had tons of fun catching : )

Lloydminster, Canada
Level Contributor
388 posts
98 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: scott's tours

I booked all my excursions throu Scott and his staff. Super honest, really great people. Very helpful - I recommend them to anyone.

Do not bother to talk to anyone else, just go right to Scott's store in Bucerias.