We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

planning 3rd trip to RDC, picking brains....

Wisconsin
Level Contributor
341 posts
26 reviews
Save Topic
planning 3rd trip to RDC, picking brains....

We just reserved for Feb 2010, we love the resort and the entire area, will be our third visit. That said though, this is the most expensive yet. We had figured with the swine flu news and the economny, there might be some super deals, but not up here. We're leaving Milwaukee Wi for 10 days and it's running $1459 per person....just wondering what some of you are paying in the upcoming future. thanks.

wisconsin
Level Contributor
61 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: planning 3rd trip to RDC, picking brains....

we are from west salem wisconsin. willbe at the rdc jan 20th to 27th. this is our second trip to rdc.I think its a great resort for the money.we are paying 874.00 per person from minneapolis with fun jet.hope you have a wonderful time

Level Contributor
39 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: planning 3rd trip to RDC, picking brains....

Got an unbelievable deal out of Chicago through Apple, two weeks arriving 10/30/09, $962 per person. This is our 5th trip, and the cheapest yet!

Wisconsin
Level Contributor
341 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: planning 3rd trip to RDC, picking brains....

wow those are both great deals, we don't go until Feb 10 2010, sure hoping our prices come down by then, supposedly with the travel insurance we purchased we're guaranteed the lowest price, if they go down. I wonder if they're higher for us due to the fact we're leaving from Milw or what?? did each of you go through a travel agent or plan yourselves on line?

We agree though it's a great place, we love it and compared to so many other resorts it's still a good deal.

akron
Level Contributor
125 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: planning 3rd trip to RDC, picking brains....

We are going Dec. 24-Dec. 31 at around 1300 each. That includes airfare from Indiana. I know it's more expensive during holidays, but was a little less because we did Christmas Eve. to New Years Eve.

Vancouver Island...
Level Contributor
1,681 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: planning 3rd trip to RDC, picking brains....

$399 plus tax from Vancouver for Oct 17,24,31. includes transfers.

I can't afford to stay home for that price so I'll be there!

alberta
Level Contributor
126 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: planning 3rd trip to RDC, picking brains....

$1699.00 +$ 258.00 tax per person for 7 days up here in edmonton alberta Canada. Just double that for two weeks.close to 4 grand or 4K if you like metric.

alberta
Level Contributor
126 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: planning 3rd trip to RDC, picking brains....

sorry i forgot to add, that's in January 2010

Edmonton, Canada
Level Contributor
30 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: planning 3rd trip to RDC, picking brains....

We have booked last 2 weeks of January Ocean front room and it was $4000 including tax for two of us out of Edmonton.

Kelowna, Canada
Level Contributor
954 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: planning 3rd trip to RDC, picking brains....

We are going from Kelowna Feb 23-10

$2100 each for a full 2 weeks...taxes included...

St. Catharines...
Level Contributor
1,968 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: planning 3rd trip to RDC, picking brains....

For early Feb from Toronto...$3,617.50...for 2 people/2 weeks, including taxes (it would be around $90/pp for ocean front)

Get answers to your questions about Bucerias
Recent Conversations