We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

internet cafes in Bucerias

Comox, Canada
Level Contributor
1,259 posts
295 reviews
Save Topic
internet cafes in Bucerias

has anyone seen internet cafes in Bucerias? I will be at RDC in January usually find computer access at hotels too expensive

Cold Lake, Canada
Level Contributor
559 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: internet cafes in Bucerias

The last time I stayed at the RDC I used the internet place on Lazaro Cardenas right near the lavenderia. There are many other places in Bucerias that will rent you computer time. The quality of the computers is spotty however. The one I used averaged about 40 pesos per hour. They had pop and coffee and pastries that looked home made.

Comox, Canada
Level Contributor
1,259 posts
295 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: internet cafes in Bucerias

thanks for info maybe visiting the launrdamat too :-)

Cold Lake, Canada
Level Contributor
559 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: internet cafes in Bucerias

It is not a laundromat but a full service laundry the cost of one weeks laundry for me was 35 pesos. In in the morning and cleaned and folded in the afternoon.

Comox, Canada
Level Contributor
1,259 posts
295 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: internet cafes in Bucerias

thanks I have used those kind of services in Cambodia, Myanmar, Laos and Thailand, clothese come back really fresh

Bucerias, Mexico
Destination Expert
for Bucerias
Level Contributor
3,515 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: internet cafes in Bucerias

If you are going to bring a laptop with you, there is free wifi at YoYo Mo's Pizza and sports bar on Ave. Mexico, The coffee cup on Cardenas, and I've also heard the Shamrock has wifi also.

On Ave. Mexico, about 1 block north of the church, there is also a internet cafe.

Have a great trip!

Comox, Canada
Level Contributor
1,259 posts
295 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: internet cafes in Bucerias

thanks I may just stay withe the internet cafe

Naperville, Illinois
Destination Expert
for Bucerias, Riviera Nayarit
Level Contributor
9,924 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: internet cafes in Bucerias

There are many Internet cafes in Bucerias; you won't have to go all the way to El Centro or beyond to find one.

Bucerias, Mexico
Destination Expert
for Bucerias
Level Contributor
3,515 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: internet cafes in Bucerias

If you are going to stick with internet cafes, there is one across the street from the Costa Dorada Condo's. This is right on Cardenas going into downtown. This is the closest one to the RDC. No, you DO NOT have to go all the way into downtown to get to an internet cafe...I was referring to FREE WIFI.

Have a great trip!

Comox, Canada
Level Contributor
1,259 posts
295 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: internet cafes in Bucerias

thanks its mid january won't miss Edmonton -30 weather

Bucerias, Mexico
Destination Expert
for Bucerias
Level Contributor
3,515 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: internet cafes in Bucerias

Hey Cactus...too bad you won't be here on Jan 30. I'd love to have a couple of drinks with you at YoYo Mo's sports bar and watch the Oilers lose to the Flames. hahahah.

Get answers to your questions about Bucerias
Recent Conversations