We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

CURVES for Women gym in Bucerias

Trail, Canada
Level Contributor
298 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
CURVES for Women gym in Bucerias

Hola,

I am a member of Curves and I was searching the locations to see if Bucerias has one and to my surprise they do! I am wondering if any ladies out there have been to this Curves and how the machines etc. compare to Curves in Canada or the US.

Thanks,

Krista

Naperville, Illinois
Destination Expert
for Bucerias, Riviera Nayarit
Level Contributor
10,063 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: CURVES for Women gym in Bucerias

I have a Curves membership in Illinois and have been going to the studio in Bucerias for the last couple of weeks. It has the same machines as the one I go to back home, but the facility back home is much larger and has a walking track that goes around the machines, free coffee and cold water available. Also, the one I go to back home is open long hours, 6 days a week; this one is open Monday through Friday, 8:00 to 1:00, Jalisco time.

Halifax, Canada
Level Contributor
1,019 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: CURVES for Women gym in Bucerias

Do you just have to show your curves tag for swiping to get it...or do you need something elso to show your membership. I remember a few yrs ago when we were in Bucerias seeing Curves.

Naperville, Illinois
Destination Expert
for Bucerias, Riviera Nayarit
Level Contributor
10,063 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: CURVES for Women gym in Bucerias

They don't have a machine for swiping tags; you need to have a "Travel Card" from your Curves studio at home. It is good for 20 days.

Trail, Canada
Level Contributor
298 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: CURVES for Women gym in Bucerias

THANK YOU Elenamex!

Great to hear it has same machines as at home, and all you need is a travel pass. Maybe I will see you there last 2 weeks of dec.

Krista

Halifax, Canada
Level Contributor
1,019 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: CURVES for Women gym in Bucerias

sunluver2005...where are yyou going to be staying ?? We are going to be staying in Bucerius at the costa dorada fromt he 15th to the 29th . I am also looking forward to wearing off some the good food while in Bucerais.

Trail, Canada
Level Contributor
298 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: CURVES for Women gym in Bucerias

Hola Lors,

We will be at the Punta Arena condo complex. Have you stayed at Costa Dorada before? Last year we were 2 blocks off the beach so we are looking fw to staying beachfront this year!

So are you planning to go to Curves while in Bucerias? I think it will be fun, hope to see you there!

Halifax, Canada
Level Contributor
1,019 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: CURVES for Women gym in Bucerias

Hi sunlover2005. We have not satyed at Costa Dorada before, but we have stayed at the Royal Decameron a few times as well as PV 4 times. WE LOVE Bucarius..thought this time we would try a non A1 which I am sure we will love. .the Dorada is right on the beach. It is on the same property as Karen's. I would like to get to curves as often as possible. When do you arrive in Bucarias. Perhaps we might meet up for a drink..

Lori

Medicine Hat, Canada
Level Contributor
144 posts
272 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: CURVES for Women gym in Bucerias

For the past 3 years while staying at the Royal DeCameron my wife went to the Curves gym in Bucerias. She says that the gym really rocks and you should try it. Have fun.

Halifax, Canada
Level Contributor
1,019 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: CURVES for Women gym in Bucerias

PMedKing....I plan on using it as often as possible...5 weeks and counting down!!!

Halifax, Canada
Level Contributor
1,019 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: CURVES for Women gym in Bucerias

from the looks of your place that you will be staying, it also has a very nice workout room...what a beautiful spot you have. you will be there the same time as us..we should really try to connect.. xmas eve we are doing the rythem of the night cruise...have you tried that one yet?

Get answers to your questions about Bucerias