We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

RDC Italian restaurant

Which Bucerias hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Summerland B C
Level Contributor
306 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
RDC Italian restaurant

What is with the revues on the Italian restaurants ,when I went there 2 years ago this was the best restaurant so what happened ?Thanks Gaylene

Burlington, Vermont
Level Contributor
50 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: RDC Italian restaurant

Nothing has changed! It is still a great resturant with very good food and service and is my personal favorite. The Jap Jap and Thai resturants have come a long way and in my opinion are both good and getting better. The Brazilian and Mexican are (as they have also been) very good. This will be my wife and my 8 or 9 time to the RDC. We were there in Aug and will be going back in Jan and we are looking forward to more great meals. Since there are no limits on ala carte dining (another great perk at the RDC) I would suggest that they all be visited.

Saskatoon, Canada
Level Contributor
1,707 posts
143 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: RDC Italian restaurant

We loved it in February, 2009.

Exceeded expectations!

Jude

Alberta
Level Contributor
76 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: RDC Italian restaurant

Hola! Italian Restaurant, Brazilian Restaurant, all Restaurants, the buffets. IT'S ALL GOOD! Loved every meal at the RDC wherever it was and I'm going back for more in January.

Summerland B C
Level Contributor
306 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: RDC Italian restaurant

Thanks for the feed back,I was so surprised to read bad reviews about the restaurant and glad the Thai and Jap Jap are better,have they come up with some new drinks? Thanks Gaylene

Medicine Hat, Canada
Level Contributor
144 posts
216 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: RDC Italian restaurant

The Italian restaurant has always been my personal favorite. The food and the service has always been great. My only complaint is that it always seems to be noisey inside, so my wife and I always go a little early to ensure that we get a table outside.

6. Re: RDC Italian restaurant

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 May 2010, 05:34