We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Easter Mass in Bucerias or Puerto Vallarta?

Which Bucerias hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Grosse Pointe...
Level Contributor
221 posts
185 reviews
Save Topic
Easter Mass in Bucerias or Puerto Vallarta?

Which would you advise?

Vancouver, B.C.
Level Contributor
3,009 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Easter Mass in Bucerias or Puerto Vallarta?

Both will be packed! I went by the church in Bucerias for Christmas eve mass, and didn't get anywhere near the door. Many, many families out celebrating that night!

Naperville, Illinois
Destination Expert
for Bucerias, Riviera Nayarit
Level Contributor
9,795 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Easter Mass in Bucerias or Puerto Vallarta?

I would just go to the church that is closest to where you're staying. So if you're staying in Bucerias, I'd go to the Our Lady of Peace, the church in the plaza there. (You can always check out Our Lady of Guadalupe, in Puerto Vallarta, at another time.)

Grosse Pointe...
Level Contributor
221 posts
185 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Easter Mass in Bucerias or Puerto Vallarta?

That is what we did and we loved the smple service!!

He is risen - and we were blessed siting with brothers and sisters from many countries celebraing His resurrection!

4. Re: Easter Mass in Bucerias or Puerto Vallarta?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 October 2010, 05:18