We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sad to be Home--1st time at RDC

Newport, Oregon
Level Contributor
26 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
Sad to be Home--1st time at RDC

Just got home late last night. Today I am looking at photos dreaming I am still there and trying to remember if it was real.

My husband and I had a wonderful, wonderful time! We had done a lot of research here on TA and was grateful for all the info we gathered. As we strolled the streets of Bucerias we recognized many locations.

If you are thinking of going, I can't recommend it more highly!

This was our first AI experience and boy, I'm sold!

We went May 10-15 and would go that time of year again.

Bucerias, Mexico
Destination Expert
for Bucerias
Level Contributor
3,552 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sad to be Home--1st time at RDC

I'm so glad that you had a great experience in Bucerias. The RDC is a lovely resort for sure!!! Hope you come back to paradise again soon!!!

London, ON
Level Contributor
59 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sad to be Home--1st time at RDC

Glad you had a good time, we leave thurs and can't wait. Was the resort very busy while you were there?

Newport, Oregon
Level Contributor
26 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sad to be Home--1st time at RDC

Well, it was certainly not empty but everyone kept saying that it was very slow. There were 2 buffets open for breakfast and lunch, all pools, all dinner restaurants. No problems getting lounge chairs on the beach or by any pool. We thought it was a perfect time to go!

Bucerias, Mexico
Level Contributor
295 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Sad to be Home--1st time at RDC

It is wonderful to hear that you enjoyed our town and the RDC.

The staff at the DeCameron work hard to make their guests welcomed. We have friends that have been going there for 10 years (twice a year, 2 weeks at a time).

We love Bucerias, thus the reason it is our home.

Hope you come back and share it with others.

5. Re: Sad to be Home--1st time at RDC

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 November 2010, 06:38
Get answers to your questions about Bucerias