We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Air mattress

Burlington, Ontario
Level Contributor
959 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
Air mattress

Someone had made the suggestion to take an air mattress for the lounge chairs. Can you please tell me where we can get these blown up? Weather network is looking pretty bleak lots of grey skies. Has anyone just come back and is this definitely the case or will we see some sunshine ?

San Mateo...
Destination Expert
for Rincon de Guayabitos
Level Contributor
4,296 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Air mattress

Pretend you are in Holland and use your Tulips...

Naperville, Illinois
Destination Expert
for Bucerias, Riviera Nayarit
Level Contributor
10,042 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Air mattress

I was also going to tell you it's not that difficult to do, just blow up the air mattress yourself, but Carico said it much better. LOL!

Edited: 25 July 2010, 17:23
Alberta
Level Contributor
76 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Air mattress

They will blow up your mattress at the little store in Bldg. 4 for about 50 cents. Or...you can buy a mattress there and they will blow it up for you. It is almost a necessity to have one...the chairs are very hard and uncomfortable.

Burlington, Ontario
Level Contributor
959 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Air mattress

Thankyou my bubba. I had read a while back where someone had mentioned about bringing the air mattresses and about having them blown up. Thanks that is what I was looking for.

Alberta
Level Contributor
76 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Air mattress

You are most welcome. I used to buy one there, but the quality is poor and it didn't do too well for a two week stay. A guest said she always brings her own, gets them to blow it up, then deflates it and takes it home again for the next visit. At first I thought that was a bit of a bother, but it was well worth it. Much better quality and I plan to bring it along in January. I used to leave the one I purchased there for someone else to use. Have a great trip.

Medicine Hat, Canada
Level Contributor
144 posts
262 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Air mattress

The loungers at RDC are very unconfortable. I recommend buying your air mattress at the Megs Store or the Wal-Mart, they are about 1/4 of the price and a better quality than the ones that they sell at the souvineer shop at RDC. It is good to know that the Activation Team has a pump, last year I took the air mattresses into the souvineer shop and they charged me 20 pesos to use the air compressor. We always give our air mattresses away to other guest prior to leaving.

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
3,918 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Air mattress

We purchased yoga matts at our local Walmart - I believe they were $12.00 each -but they compress so well-fit into the top zipper compartment of the suitcase and weigh nothing.

No blowing up and easy to carry to and from the beach each day.

Burlington, Ontario
Level Contributor
959 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Air mattress

Great idea, we are back now and we took the blow up air mattresses and believe it or not we didnt use them we were fortunate enough to grab 4 of the mesh loungers everyday on the beach, so no problems! But I certainly would have had them blown up if we didnt luck into the mesh loungers the plastic lounge chair are definitely a killer and if I had of laid on them for a week I probably would not have been able to walk. Good idea yoga mats! enjoy we had a great time!

Victoria, BC
Level Contributor
646 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Air mattress

A yoga mat is what I had planned on bringing for our upcoming trip. Glad to hear they worked for you!

vancouver
Level Contributor
228 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Air mattress

Air Mattress are good for floating in the pools, and that is really nice when it is so hot out.

Get answers to your questions about Bucerias