We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Map of Bucerias showing restaurants and shop?

Which Bucerias hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Ontario
Level Contributor
349 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Map of Bucerias showing restaurants and shop?

There is a woman with a business called MapChick, and she has great maps with guided tours of Mexican towns on the east side... Shows restaurants with tips on prices, accomodations and other tourist attractions...does anyone know of such a map of Bucerias or PV?

Edmonton, Canada
Level Contributor
185 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Map of Bucerias showing restaurants and shop?

I have been wondering about this question myself. I love Mapchick maps and would love to know if they have some for this area.

Edmonton, Canada
Level Contributor
3,839 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Map of Bucerias showing restaurants and shop?

This is the closest that I know of:

wikimapia.org/…b

Vancouver, B.C.
Level Contributor
2,985 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Map of Bucerias showing restaurants and shop?

I used to use this map, but it is so outdated - restaurants come and go. But it is still good for street names. When people recommend a restaurant, just ask for the cross streets and use this one, it'll get ya there...

www.las-palmas-travel.com/mapbucerias.htm

4. Re: Map of Bucerias showing restaurants and shop?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 April 2011, 07:33
Get answers to your questions about Bucerias
Recent Conversations