We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Coffee at RDC

Which Bucerias hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
calgary,alberta
Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Topic
Coffee at RDC

We are coming to RDC for the first time Nov 20th and have a few questions. First are there coffee makers or fridges in the rooms? If not is there a place where an early riser {5:00a.m.} can get coffee on the property? We have stayed at the Decamerron Los Cocos a couple of times and they had an outside coffee station where i could go and fill up my bubba cups.Also we booked an oceanfront room, I assume that would be block #1? Looking forward to try RDC in Bucerius as we loved Los COCOS but wanted to try something different.It sounds like the area is very simular to Rincon de Guaybitos.Also ,does anybody know how the market in Bucerius compares to the one in La Penita?Love these forums ,loads of info! Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Kelowna, Canada
Level Contributor
954 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Coffee at RDC

no coffee maker or fridge in room. easy to fill bubba cup with morning coffee at the buffets....

United States
Level Contributor
1,049 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Coffee at RDC

Not sure I would find too much similarity betweeen Bucerias and Guayabitos - different vibe. And the thursday market in Guayabitios is much larger actually and more like the sunday market in Bucerias. The flea market in Bucerias is more for souvenier, tshirt type items, you won't find the housewares, etc that you find at the sunday market.

Alberta
Level Contributor
76 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Coffee at RDC

You will find early morning coffee at the buffets, two which will be very close to Bldg. 1 which is ocean front. The coffee is pretty good, too. I love grabbing a coffee and wandering down to the beach to watch the sunrise. Awesome. You will love the place.

Vancouver, BC
Level Contributor
254 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Coffee at RDC

I'm heading there next Monday, and I decided to buy a small coffeemaker to bring with me..$12 with a permanent filter in it. Just gonna give it to another guest or the maid when I check out. Nothing worse for me than having to make the effort to get dressed before I get my java fix.

surrey eh vo BC
Level Contributor
1,047 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Coffee at RDC

not sure if i've seen it at 5 in the am.but it is always there by 7

Bucerias, Mexico
Destination Expert
for Bucerias, Nuevo Vallarta, Guadalajara
Level Contributor
3,749 posts
117 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Coffee at RDC

Mamasmurf, I sent you a private message

Summerland B C
Level Contributor
306 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Coffee at RDC

I thought you were not aloud in buffet until 7 am ?

Summerland B C
Level Contributor
306 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Coffee at RDC

I thought you were not aloud in buffet until 7 am ?

Kelowna, Canada
Level Contributor
954 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Coffee at RDC

they will let you come in to get yourself some coffee...before 7 am

Ontario
Level Contributor
349 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Coffee at RDC

Greener... if you are still checking in, we took a little coffee maker, and coffee with us, and I was happy we did. The coffee is really weak, not nearly as good as other Mexican coffee we have had elsewhere.

Get answers to your questions about Bucerias