We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bucerias Gardens is now opening as Joe Crows

Which Bucerias hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Bucerias, Mexico
Destination Expert
for Bucerias
Level Contributor
3,477 posts
30 reviews
Save Topic
Bucerias Gardens is now opening as Joe Crows

FYI:

Joe Crows (Jose Cuervo in spanish) which was Bucerias Gardens is opening mid-October. They are going to be opening as a "tropical bar and grill". There will me a more "reggae, soft rock" type of atmosphere.

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
3,918 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bucerias Gardens is now opening as Joe Crows

Well - hopefully you will let us know what you think of the place my friend---we may just have to give it a try in Feb/March.

Have a great Thanksgiving in Paradise - weather here has been super the past week-mid 20's celcius.

Delta, BC
Level Contributor
490 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bucerias Gardens is now opening as Joe Crows

Nayarit - this sounds great - thanks for letting us know. Is it easy to get to from the RDC? Thanks in advance!

Sandra

Bucerias, Mexico
Destination Expert
for Bucerias
Level Contributor
3,477 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bucerias Gardens is now opening as Joe Crows

To get to Joe Crows from the RDC:

Walk north on L. Cardenas (the street close to the check in counter). You will need to stay on this road. You will cross over the footbridge. The name of the road changes to Ave. Mexico. Walk past the church and Joe Crows is about 1 1/2 blocks north of the church in town square. It is across the street from YOYo Mo's pizza and sports bar. If you walk past the Twisted Rose, you have gone too far.

Have a great trip!

Delta, BC
Level Contributor
490 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Bucerias Gardens is now opening as Joe Crows

Great directions - thanks sooooooo much. Must have missed it in January but will be sure to drop by in Nov. So much to do, can't wait.

Bucerias, Mexico
Destination Expert
for Bucerias, Nuevo Vallarta, Guadalajara
Level Contributor
3,749 posts
117 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Bucerias Gardens is now opening as Joe Crows

We drove by there today. They will be working hard to get it done by mid-October. It is already mid-October. Maybe mid-October Mexican time.

We'll check it out when it opens.

Bucerias, Mexico
Destination Expert
for Bucerias
Level Contributor
3,477 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Bucerias Gardens is now opening as Joe Crows

They are planning on having a "soft" opening October 16. Most of the work inside is finished. It is just exterior and painting that is left. I was inside there yesterday and it is coming along quite well. I'll let you all know what it is like when it is open to the public.

Bucerias, Mexico
Destination Expert
for Bucerias, Nuevo Vallarta, Guadalajara
Level Contributor
3,749 posts
117 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Bucerias Gardens is now opening as Joe Crows

That's good to hear, nayarit08. Like many projects, it may have looked like there was a lot more to do than there really is.

Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
331 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Bucerias Gardens is now opening as Joe Crows

Nayarit08....Be sure to give us your review after you check it out!!! Will have to stop in there when we are there in March for a cold Pacifico. You said in another post that the wine bar is opening up again???? Do you know if it is the same owner as before, or under new ownership? I really did enjoy that place...it was pretty cool & good food, too!!!

Edmonton, Canada
Level Contributor
3,886 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Bucerias Gardens is now opening as Joe Crows

TC

I had heard that Hugh and Simon (of Twisted Rose) were opening up a bar in the old wine bar location. Maybe someone there, in the know, can elaborate.

Calgary
Destination Expert
for Nuevo Vallarta
Level Contributor
1,750 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Bucerias Gardens is now opening as Joe Crows

I hope they go easy on the "soft rock" angle - surely gringo tourists can get their fill of it north of the border? JMHO....

Any word on what the scoop is with La Pachanga, the new place located on the corner between Joe Crows and the Twisted Rose???

Get answers to your questions about Bucerias