We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Count down

Vancouver, BC
Level Contributor
9 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Count down

Its still early but I am in count down mode. 21 more days until I am at the Royal Decameron and 25 more days until I marry my best friend!

Comox, Canada
Level Contributor
1,254 posts
295 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Count down

enjoy. will be there too. March 22

N.H.
Level Contributor
15,323 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Count down

Enjoy.............we're at Villa Magna now....................Any Questions?

Victoria, Canada
Level Contributor
786 posts
213 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Count down

21 days isn't early Mena! I am on 41 sleeps right now ;-)

Congratulations on your upcoming wedding!

We are going to the same place and it looks pretty nice.

I hope everything is wonderul for you.

Charlottetown...
Level Contributor
806 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Count down

I've seen many a wedding held at the Royal Decameron, and they are lovely. Congratulations.

Vancouver, BC
Level Contributor
9 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Count down

Thanks everyone. I cant wait, from some pics I have seen of weddings it will be perfect.

Bob-can you recommend any pubs in Bucerias for a bit of a rowdy group? lol. We are thinking of going in to town on Monday March 28, maybe live music.....

54 of us in total for the wedding and about half are in 27-30 years of age and will probably enjoy a night out drinking and dancing.

See some of you soon.

Amanda

N.H.
Level Contributor
15,323 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Count down

Check out Yo Yo Mo's for great pizza and wings, The Shamrock, Joe Crows and the list is endless.

Edmonton, Canada
Level Contributor
4,008 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Count down

Your group would enjoy The Twisted Rose, live salsa bands on Thursdays and Saturdays, live performer Kim Kuzma on Wednesdays.

Aldergrove.B.C.
Level Contributor
167 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Count down

Please post your review and pics when you get back. Our niece is getting married Jan 2012 at the RDC. We are looking forward to it. Any info. etc would be great.

BTW - Good Luck with everything; I am sure everything will go smoothly and your wedding will be beautiful!!

Annette

Edited: 16 March 2011, 21:26
Vancouver, BC
Level Contributor
9 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Count down

Will definitly post info and a review, thank you!

10. Re: Count down

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guideline limiting each user to a single forums screen name.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 July 2011, 13:47
Get answers to your questions about Bucerias