We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best day and time to go to Bucerias

Hockeytown USA
Level Contributor
738 posts
Save Topic
Best day and time to go to Bucerias

Sunday night is the best time for PV with the malecon and everything going on in town. If we want to just stroll the shops, have something to eat, and just get the feel for Bucerias, what is the best day and time of day to be in town?

Bucerias, Mexico
Destination Expert
for Bucerias
Level Contributor
3,577 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best day and time to go to Bucerias

You can come to Bucerias on anyday of the week. Of course if you want to catch a hockey game, I'd go to YoYo Mo's in Bucerias.

Have a great trip!

Edited: 15 April 2011, 14:00
Ontario
Level Contributor
11 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best day and time to go to Bucerias

@ nayarit08 - tell me more about this YoYo's showing hockey games....my boyfriend is a Canucks fan and I am already anticipating much whining if our resort does not show games in the sports bar... knowing if we can go into Bucerias to catch a game would be much releif for him (an me)!

can you pm me some details so not to sway from the original question?

@ bruce, thanks for the tip about Sunday in PV- although we will be there over Easter Sunday....do you think everything will be closed?

Chicago
Destination Expert
for Puerto Vallarta, Nuevo Vallarta
Level Contributor
8,796 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best day and time to go to Bucerias

On the contrary, Easter will be very busy.

The week before and week after Easter Sunday are a long huge holiday for the Mexican nationals. It will be very busy and crowded during that 2 weeks.

Comox, Canada
Level Contributor
1,287 posts
299 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Best day and time to go to Bucerias

happytraveler, the resort shows games on tsn bur any on the cbc would be shown across the street from the main entrance. There are 2 sports bars there one upstairs next to a small store and one on main level just around the corner.

5. Re: Best day and time to go to Bucerias

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 October 2012, 08:26
Get answers to your questions about Bucerias